Reuse Edmonton blog encourages comments, questions, ideas for content on our blog. However, please be aware that there are some guidelines/requirements for those wishing to comment.
The views of commenters participating in this blog do not necessarily represent the views of the City of Edmonton or the Reuse Centre. Staff will be monitoring the input and may participate or intervene, as appropriate.
In the case of ongoing investigations or legal proceedings, we will not be able to comment.
We require a valid email address for every comment. This address will only be used if we have a question in response to your comment. It will not be used for any other purpose by the City of Edmonton.
We also reserve the right to edit or refuse comments that meet any of the following conditions:
- contrary to the principles of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
- racist, hateful, sexist, homophobic, slanderous, insulting, or life-threatening messages
- serious, unproven or inaccurate accusations against individuals or organizations
- aggressive, coarse, violent, obscene, or pornographic comments
- messages where the sender is not the author
- messages for advertising purposes
- announcements from labour or political organizations
- messages written in a language other than English
- unintelligible or irrelevant messages, and
- any other message that the forum moderators feel will not add to the normal flow of discussion.
Submissions meeting any of the above conditions will be declined. To protect your own privacy and the privacy of others, please do not include phone numbers or email addresses in the body of your comment.